newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ragescape Fourms.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What should the new quest be about?
Mining/Smithing
dungoneering skill I_vote_lcap50%dungoneering skill I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Crafting
dungoneering skill I_vote_lcap0%dungoneering skill I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Woodcutting
dungoneering skill I_vote_lcap6%dungoneering skill I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Combat
dungoneering skill I_vote_lcap44%dungoneering skill I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16
Latest topics
» New Haven Update (8-14-13)
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am by Tacos

» Idea for forum
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am by tyrael

» New In-game TOS and Registration TOS + UPDATED WEBSITE!?
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am by tyrael

» Not Dead YET
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am by tyrael

» Question about forum
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am by KING49

» List of Current Staff Members As Of 7/24/13
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 am by Davidlov

» Hello!!!!!!!
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm by Davidlov

» Please use this link to log on
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm by Davidlov

» Nobody online
dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm by Davidlov

Top posters
Lord Fox
dungoneering skill I_vote_lcapdungoneering skill I_voting_bardungoneering skill I_vote_rcap 
national
dungoneering skill I_vote_lcapdungoneering skill I_voting_bardungoneering skill I_vote_rcap 
Ko Dbb 121
tyrael
willzkillz
Davidlov
misfitblood
Perfection
KING49
i pk ftw
Most Viewed Topics
High-scores & Leader-boards
Idea for forum
Ravenscape Unveiling
Question about forum
Torva and Spirit Shields
Future updates outline 4/23/2012
New Monsters
Rage-scape V3 Client
new clan Apocalyptic blightarmour
Ragescape Beta Client V5
Statistics
We have 143 registered users
The newest registered user is yeshdefe

Our users have posted a total of 1524 messages in 274 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 172 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:23 am

dungoneering skill

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
misfitblood
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
misfitblood

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 18, 2012 8:43 pm

this would kill a few birds with one stone. how about dungoneering. just like in rs. uses all skills to get farther through it. and a dungoneering shops were you can buy chaotics and primal
Back to top Go down
Ko Dbb 121
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
Ko Dbb 121

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Dungoneering    dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 4:24 am

There's many thing that would make the server much more better. However, you always have to notice the work that goes into these things. You wouldn't call them "Child's Play", for our serving being running for countless weeks already, we're going good for how we are. I'm sure in the future and down the line, that all you desires will be fulfilled. I have to agree with you though. Dungeoneering would be quite the awesome skill to have Smile.
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 19, 2012 11:56 am

gotta agree with Ko Dbb, youre forgetting how young this server actually is and how much work it takes to keep the server going. i reckon this would be a huge task and personally i just dont think its worth it just yet
Back to top Go down
Ko Dbb 121
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
Ko Dbb 121

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 20, 2012 4:58 am

national wrote:
gotta agree with Ko Dbb, youre forgetting how young this server actually is and how much work it takes to keep the server going. i reckon this would be a huge task and personally i just dont think its worth it just yet

Yes it would be a major thing that would change the game itself, let alone the updates. It'd be an accessory, but for the time being that doesn't bother me. You are right. This server is fairly new & young. But I do hope if do choose to have Dungeoneering in the future that It will be successful and not too much of a hassle. Wink
Back to top Go down
misfitblood
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
misfitblood

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:06 am

thats why this is called suggestions lol not make right nows...
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 7:30 am

misfitblood wrote:
thats why this is called suggestions lol not make right nows...
its better to clear everything up before its made than make it then have to deal with problems Wink
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 2:55 pm

I won't even have access to my actual coding computer till this Tuesday, but when I do.. I have to put all my time into coding a working agility course. Which I'm having our new coder spot out for me (excl). Till we find one we want to use (if not all three: Wilderness course, Gnome course, karamja course). Once I get that coded, some kind of survival mini-game where you unlock weapons, get in-game rewards, gain some sort of leveling, and even compare scores with other players, is defiantly next on the list.
Back to top Go down
misfitblood
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
misfitblood

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 8:36 pm

lol well dungoneering has all of that
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 21, 2012 9:51 pm

as much as i would enjoy dungeoneering the individual updates of the agility course and survival minigame etc sounds more appealing personally..
Back to top Go down
tickle
Ragescaper
Ragescaper

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:08 pm

think that would be awesome with the survial game but would it be like the troll game in real rs or like nazi zombies in CoD.
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Hmm.. I would like to have the survival game be closer to COD zombies game.
Back to top Go down
Ko Dbb 121
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
Ko Dbb 121

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 2:59 am

Lord Fox wrote:
Hmm.. I would like to have the survival game be closer to COD zombies game.

If it was like that, I'd be very good at it haha
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 am

CoD Zombies is an absolute winner for me! and imagine what that would do for the population of the server.. i know if i saw a server advertising they had something almost like cod zombies i'd get straight onto it to try it out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

dungoneering skill Empty
PostSubject: Re: dungoneering skill   dungoneering skill I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dungoneering skill
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
newhaven :: Ragescape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: