newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ragescape Fourms.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What should the new quest be about?
Mining/Smithing
Wealth & Riches I_vote_lcap50%Wealth & Riches I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Crafting
Wealth & Riches I_vote_lcap0%Wealth & Riches I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Woodcutting
Wealth & Riches I_vote_lcap6%Wealth & Riches I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Combat
Wealth & Riches I_vote_lcap44%Wealth & Riches I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16
Latest topics
» New Haven Update (8-14-13)
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am by Tacos

» Idea for forum
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am by tyrael

» New In-game TOS and Registration TOS + UPDATED WEBSITE!?
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am by tyrael

» Not Dead YET
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am by tyrael

» Question about forum
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am by KING49

» List of Current Staff Members As Of 7/24/13
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 am by Davidlov

» Hello!!!!!!!
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm by Davidlov

» Please use this link to log on
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm by Davidlov

» Nobody online
Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm by Davidlov

Top posters
Lord Fox
Wealth & Riches I_vote_lcapWealth & Riches I_voting_barWealth & Riches I_vote_rcap 
national
Wealth & Riches I_vote_lcapWealth & Riches I_voting_barWealth & Riches I_vote_rcap 
Ko Dbb 121
tyrael
willzkillz
Davidlov
misfitblood
Perfection
KING49
i pk ftw
Most Viewed Topics
High-scores & Leader-boards
Idea for forum
Ravenscape Unveiling
Question about forum
Torva and Spirit Shields
Future updates outline 4/23/2012
New Monsters
Rage-scape V3 Client
new clan Apocalyptic blightarmour
Ragescape Beta Client V5
Statistics
We have 143 registered users
The newest registered user is yeshdefe

Our users have posted a total of 1524 messages in 274 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 172 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:23 am

Wealth & Riches

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ko Dbb 121
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
Ko Dbb 121

Wealth & Riches Empty
PostSubject: Wealth & Riches   Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:10 am

Some players dislike this aspect of the game, and for some, this aspect of the game has driven them to quit. Sadly, I have to agree. You're more then likely questioning what I'm talking about. It's the fact, of how easy it is to get rich and become wealthy. One factor possibly contributing to this is that we are eco. Now it's not a problem that we are eco, but our eco is on a mass scale, meaning riches and wealth on other servers, is just the beginning here. Then, obviously when we get more wealth there's nothing to buy with it, because most things cost fractions of the price of even a new newbies money. It'd be good if this could change, to be similar to other servers, were it's an effort to get items and rares, instead of child play. If you do think I criticise too much, I do apologise, and I'm not going to say I don't. I criticise, and do what I do due, because others or myself feel that this will differ the outcome of the server, in a positive way, and better the server. Some servers eco is amazing, in comparison, our's isn't all that great. It'd be great if we could fix things like this, so one day, this will be the ultimate Rune scape Private Server.

Question

Last edited by Ko Dbb 121 on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Minute grammar errors on multiple occasions, forgetting e on driven, replacing it with has, forgot easy, forgot to, forgot s on rares, forgot do before due,)
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

Wealth & Riches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wealth & Riches   Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:33 am

I'm working on it KO x.X you have to remember that those empire servers all have a dozen coders, I'm just one man with tacos helping me on customs. Then aside from that I have to advertise and run the HTML sites.. It's about enough to give a man a headache.
Back to top Go down
Ko Dbb 121
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
Ko Dbb 121

Wealth & Riches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wealth & Riches   Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 27, 2012 7:54 am

Lord Fox wrote:
I'm working on it KO x.X you have to remember that those empire servers all have a dozen coders, I'm just one man with tacos helping me on customs. Then aside from that I have to advertise and run the HTML sites.. It's about enough to give a man a headache.

Sorry, just clarifying. I would code if I knew how to, or partially at the least. If you know what I'm getting at Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Wealth & Riches Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wealth & Riches   Wealth & Riches I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wealth & Riches
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
newhaven :: Ragescape :: Suggestions-
Jump to: