newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ragescape Fourms.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What should the new quest be about?
Mining/Smithing
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_lcap50%I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Crafting
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_lcap0%I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Woodcutting
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_lcap6%I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Combat
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_lcap44%I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16
Latest topics
» New Haven Update (8-14-13)
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am by Tacos

» Idea for forum
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am by tyrael

» New In-game TOS and Registration TOS + UPDATED WEBSITE!?
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am by tyrael

» Not Dead YET
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am by tyrael

» Question about forum
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am by KING49

» List of Current Staff Members As Of 7/24/13
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 am by Davidlov

» Hello!!!!!!!
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm by Davidlov

» Please use this link to log on
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm by Davidlov

» Nobody online
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm by Davidlov

Top posters
Lord Fox
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_lcapI might not be playing that much anymore... I_voting_barI might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_rcap 
national
I might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_lcapI might not be playing that much anymore... I_voting_barI might not be playing that much anymore... I_vote_rcap 
Ko Dbb 121
tyrael
willzkillz
Davidlov
misfitblood
Perfection
KING49
i pk ftw
Most Viewed Topics
High-scores & Leader-boards
Idea for forum
Ravenscape Unveiling
Question about forum
Torva and Spirit Shields
Future updates outline 4/23/2012
New Monsters
Rage-scape V3 Client
new clan Apocalyptic blightarmour
Ragescape Beta Client V5
Statistics