newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ragescape Fourms.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What should the new quest be about?
Mining/Smithing
 Dicing............... I_vote_lcap50% Dicing............... I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Crafting
 Dicing............... I_vote_lcap0% Dicing............... I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Woodcutting
 Dicing............... I_vote_lcap6% Dicing............... I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Combat
 Dicing............... I_vote_lcap44% Dicing............... I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16
Latest topics
» New Haven Update (8-14-13)
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am by Tacos

» Idea for forum
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am by tyrael

» New In-game TOS and Registration TOS + UPDATED WEBSITE!?
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am by tyrael

» Not Dead YET
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am by tyrael

» Question about forum
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am by KING49

» List of Current Staff Members As Of 7/24/13
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 am by Davidlov

» Hello!!!!!!!
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm by Davidlov

» Please use this link to log on
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm by Davidlov

» Nobody online
 Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm by Davidlov

Top posters
Lord Fox
 Dicing............... I_vote_lcap Dicing............... I_voting_bar Dicing............... I_vote_rcap 
national
 Dicing............... I_vote_lcap Dicing............... I_voting_bar Dicing............... I_vote_rcap 
Ko Dbb 121
tyrael
willzkillz
Davidlov
misfitblood
Perfection
KING49
i pk ftw
Most Viewed Topics
High-scores & Leader-boards
Idea for forum
Ravenscape Unveiling
Question about forum
Torva and Spirit Shields
Future updates outline 4/23/2012
New Monsters
Rage-scape V3 Client
new clan Apocalyptic blightarmour
Ragescape Beta Client V5
Statistics
We have 143 registered users
The newest registered user is yeshdefe

Our users have posted a total of 1524 messages in 274 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 172 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:23 am

Dicing...............

Go down 
+3
tickle
Lord Fox
willzkillz
7 posters
AuthorMessage
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

Dicing............... Empty
PostSubject: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 9:44 pm

Dicing is beastly when you have a fair "dicer". Players watch out for who you dice with... if you dice large amounts of money, the people who are dicing you might take your money and run. All I am asking is to watch out for your fellow dicer... because the same with all of us... they like money... but they like to steal it from other players. Thanks for reading... and hopefully in the future there could be a dicing npc... which would be beastly as !@#$.
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeWed May 02, 2012 10:37 pm

1.) Making a gamblers grotto in-game with dicing machines/Npcs for those that dont trust others.
2.) if your are scammed or cheated, report it. Item scamming is against the rules.
3.) pie
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 8:46 am

3.) pie[/quote]

MMM pie#@!#!@#
I didnt get scammed.... Im just warning fellow players to watch out and ask other people if this person is trusted before giving them 200M. Thanks for reading#@! santa
Back to top Go down
tickle
Ragescaper
Ragescaper

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:16 pm

right now there is really only 2 diceing hosts Winallday and gamming god which are both alts of staff so your kinda safe there and yea i agree it is best to ask about the dicer before dicing on them (=
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 6:35 pm

all this is true but considering how easy it is to get money, does it matter all that much?
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeThu May 03, 2012 9:36 pm

I have max cash in bank... so i go and make money from skilling... and go ahead and double it.. then spend my money on phats and santa hats... then I make a bank video!@# ATM... I have 48 white partyhats... 27 blue partyhats... 24 purple partyhats.... 18 red partyhats... 6 yellow partyhats(UGLY)... and 5 green partyhats(UGLYEST) lol! santa
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I won over 2000 rares from gaming god.
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSat May 05, 2012 9:07 pm

I won over 2000 rares from gaming god.
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 8:58 am

hmm i didn't think about playing for rares.. yeah i like the idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:00 am

OOH i should bet some of my santas =] im really lucky when it comes to that game =]
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 9:02 am

willzkillz wrote:
OOH i should bet some of my santas =] im really lucky when it comes to that game =]

only cos you cheat Wink
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:49 pm

yepp i cheat lots =]
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 2:50 pm

someone ripped me off 150 phats!#@@!# and i won hns and wouldnt give me full 50 santas... only 10!@#!@# FOX I NEED MAH STUFF BRAH
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2012 3:01 pm

REFUND!!!!!!REFUND~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150 phats and 40 santas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 9:31 am

willzkillz wrote:
REFUND!!!!!!REFUND~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 150 phats and 40 santas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REFUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
don't spam this in the forums Suspect if you need help then either pm lord fox on here or in-game flower
Back to top Go down
willzkillz
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
willzkillz

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2012 6:17 pm

Mkay =]
Back to top Go down
knuese
Ragescaper
Ragescaper

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 2:58 pm

why not make an in-game auctioneer? this way if the item isn't paid for the server will hold or refund the money or items in question
Back to top Go down
national
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
national

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue May 08, 2012 4:25 pm

knuese wrote:
why not make an in-game auctioneer? this way if the item isn't paid for the server will hold or refund the money or items in question
in a perfect world yes.. but just think about the coding Sad
Back to top Go down
tyrael
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
tyrael

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 3:55 am

for everyone who loves to gamble.... when server is released gamming god will be betting. gamming god is very trusted. so if your looking for a fair game keep an eye out cyclops

Last edited by tyrael on Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lord Fox
Ragescaper Supreme
Lord Fox

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 8:29 am

Mod points will be changed to reputation. When you use ::bgcheck it will announce your reputation to the vicinity in color. Of someone gives you a fair trade, hve them some rep. I'm not banning someone of they cheat you, cause you are gambling. Trying to rep yourself does give you negative pouts and I will make a system to give someone negative rep if they cheat you.

Sorry it's just to much work to babysit the gambling community if someone cheats you. Though cheating is a big taboo. Other dicing commands will be later implemented.
Back to top Go down
tyrael
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
tyrael

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 9:12 pm

those of you who do gamble with other people. if you ask staff really nice they might middleman for you.
Back to top Go down
Davidlov
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 11:51 pm

ill middle man or host for anyone.
Back to top Go down
tyrael
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
tyrael

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 5:43 pm

me also just let me know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dicing...............    Dicing............... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dicing...............
Page 1 of 1