newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Welcome to the Ragescape forums! Here will be news on the latest updates and a way for everyone to put there comments in about the game, or talk about whatever else they wish. So Signup and have Fun!
newhaven
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Official Ragescape Fourms.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Poll
What should the new quest be about?
Mining/Smithing
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_lcap50%#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 8 ]
Crafting
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_lcap0%#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Woodcutting
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_lcap6%#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Combat
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_lcap44%#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_rcap
 44% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16
Latest topics
» New Haven Update (8-14-13)
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 15, 2013 1:08 am by Tacos

» Idea for forum
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 3:04 am by tyrael

» New In-game TOS and Registration TOS + UPDATED WEBSITE!?
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:49 am by tyrael

» Not Dead YET
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 11, 2013 12:31 am by tyrael

» Question about forum
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 9:14 am by KING49

» List of Current Staff Members As Of 7/24/13
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 24, 2013 4:14 am by Davidlov

» Hello!!!!!!!
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 30, 2013 7:46 pm by Davidlov

» Please use this link to log on
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 15, 2013 11:07 pm by Davidlov

» Nobody online
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 12, 2013 10:25 pm by Davidlov

Top posters
Lord Fox
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_lcap#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_voting_bar#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_rcap 
national
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_lcap#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_voting_bar#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_vote_rcap 
Ko Dbb 121
tyrael
willzkillz
Davidlov
misfitblood
Perfection
KING49
i pk ftw
Most Viewed Topics
High-scores & Leader-boards
Idea for forum
Ravenscape Unveiling
Question about forum
Torva and Spirit Shields
Future updates outline 4/23/2012
New Monsters
Rage-scape V3 Client
new clan Apocalyptic blightarmour
Ragescape Beta Client V5
Statistics
We have 143 registered users
The newest registered user is yeshdefe

Our users have posted a total of 1524 messages in 274 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 172 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:23 am

#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ko Dbb 121
Ragescape Master
Ragescape Master
Ko Dbb 121

#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting Empty
PostSubject: #1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting   #1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 11, 2012 11:08 am

Woodcutting is a fairly simple to level, it just takes time and patience. To begin, use the skill teleport to teleport to Wood-cutting. Once there, talk to the Woodcutter there, he'll supply you with axes. The Iron hatchet is available for use from level one and only costs 56 gp. Steel hatchet becomes available at level six, and only costs another 200 gp. The Mithril hatchet is available for use at level twenty-one and for 520 gp, adamant at level thirty-one Wood-cutting and 1,280 gp, Rune at level forty-one for 12,800 gp, and lastly the Dragon hatchet available for use at level sixty-one and costing 10,000,000 gp (10m). It'll take you around one normal tree log to get to level twelve, and one more to get to an estimate level seventeen. These normal tree logs are valued at 1,000 gp and providing 1,626 xp each. Since these normal logs are worth at only 1,000 gp each it means that you'll only make around 2,000 gp before you reach Oaks. Once you have 15+ You can start cutting down Oaks. Oaks give 2,475 xp and are worth 3,000 gp. It'll take you an approximate five Oak logs till you pass level thirty, allowing you to cut down Willows. From Oaks to Willows at level thirty, you'll make 15,000 gp. Willows aren't located at the skill teleport Wood-cutting, but rather in their commonly known area Draynor Village. To get to Draynor Village you'll need to have a Amulet of Glory, you can craft one with level 80 Crafting. These Willows require thirty Wood-cutting, and provide 4,420 xp and 5,000 gp, they'll also provide an amount of 50,000-60,000 gp before reaching the Maple. You'll need to cut down at-least eleven Willows to reach the minimum required level for the Maple. The Maple is located near the skill teleport Wood-cutting, but not directly in that miniature grave-yard like area. Once at the skill teleport Wood-cutting walk to your East for a minute distance, and you'll reach the Maples. The Maple requires forty-five Wood-cutting and give 6,500 xp, and 8,000 gp each. Cutting down thirty-five of these Maple logs will assure you of level sixty allowing you to move on to Yews. You'll make around 250,000gp from Maples to Yew. Once at the Yew, the xp and gp earned for them is raised significantly. One Yew log provides 11,375xp and is worth 15,000 gp. You'll need a minimum of 265 Yews cut down to be able to obtain eighty-five Wood-cutting and start cutting down Magic trees. You'll earn an amount just shy of 4,000,000 gp from cutting down Yews to the level of eighty-five. Magic logs provide 16,250 xp and are worth 20,000 gp. At a minimum requirement of 610 Magic logs to be cut down to achieve ninety-nine, you'll obtain 12,000,000 gp worth of Magic logs.

-Standard logs give 1,625xp and are worth 1,000 gp each
-Oak logs give 2,475 xp and are worth 3,000 gp each
-Willow logs give 4,420 xp and are worth 5,000 gp each
-Maple logs give 6,500 xp and are worth 8,000 gp each
-Yew logs gives 11.375 xp and are worth 15,000 gp each
-Magic logs give 16,250 xp and are worth 20,000 gp each

-Standards logs to Oak logs provide 2,000 gp collectively
-Oak logs to Willow logs provide 15,000 gp collectively
-Willow logs to Maple logs provide 50,000-60,000 gp collectively
-Maple logs to Yew logs provide 260,000 gp collectively
-Yew logs to Magic logs provide 4,000,000 gp collectively
-Magic logs to ninety-nine provide 12,000,000 gp + collectively

Me and David Wcing. *Video coming soon*
#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting Me_and10
Back to top Go down
KING49
Mentor
Mentor
KING49

#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting Empty
PostSubject: Re: #1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting   #1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 12, 2012 3:52 pm

Very nice guide!
Back to top Go down

#1 Guides New Server - Wood-cutting
Page 1 of 1